Friday, March 28, 2014

Who Inspires You? Mine Is Perrie Edwards


Perrie Edwwards

Introduction: 

Perrie Louise Edwards is a 20 year old star who was born on July 10, 1993. She was raised in South Shields by her parents Alexander Edwards and Deborah Duffy. Edwards has an older brother who is named Jonnie. Perrie auditioned on the U.K reality hit, The X Factor, she sang " You Oughta Know " by Alanis Morissetta. She passed through but was soon put in a group with 3 other girls named Jade Thirlwall, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jesy Nelson. She made it into the finals with the other members of the band. They made it through, and they were in the top 2 last finalists and they won. They won a 1 million dollar contract with Syco Records in 2011, which was right after they won and released first single " Cannonball ".

Opinion: 

I believe that Perrie is a very beautiful girl who can sing like a goddess. I want to have a voice like hers because I have always loved to sing and she just came from a normal,regular family and was able to make her dream come true. If she could do that, then I believe I cam also, which makes me want to have a voice like hers or close  or even just the best of my ability. Perrie is the kind of girl who is filled with a ball full of happiness and just comfort. Perrie is a girl who can always make someone laugh and just have fun. She is sweet,nice,caring, and very talented
  I am the kind of girl who is I guess you can call wild or just loves to have fun. I am funny but not all the time, I can mostly be serious, which makes people think I am boring. Whenever Perrie wants to be serious, she still has fun and also do the others. But I have something in common with her that I love to do, singing. I love singing, it's literally my passion.  I love dancing too, but music takes me to another world that I can't describe.
  Music is an amazing thing to have in your life. It is their for you when no one else is or no one else understands what you're going through. It may sound silly to most people, but you don't know how they feel unless you know how it feels. To Perrie and I, music is an amazing thing and will always be their.

Top Ten Songs Favorite Songs From Their Albums:

1. Wings
2. DNA
3. Change Your Life
4. How Ya Doin'?
5. Stero Soilder
6. Salute
7. Move
8. Little Me
9. Boy
10. Love Drunk

Conclusion:

To sum up this article, I believe that a lot of people in the world inspire others. Perrie Edwards inspires me to making me the best singer that I could be and just be amazing. I love her and the band ( Little Mix ) and their music. I could tell that they will make it even better than they alreay are.

Questions:

1.Does she inspire you?
2. Are jealous of her voice? I know I am
3. Liked this article?

Thank you for reading, have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment