Wednesday, March 5, 2014

FANGIRL!!!


 

 FANGIRL














Introduction:

All over the world, as you know we are surrounded by girls. Some are nice, some are mean, some are crazy, and some are weird. They are interesting, they can be boring, and they can be fun. Girls are of course are younger and they are more crazier and wild then women. Women are just chill back and lets life take it's place sometimes. But their is one thing that all us girls can agree about, we are all fan girls.


Opinion:

I am a very crazy fan girl and I am very proud to be one. I love being crazy, but not to crazy to know where they live....yet. I have been a fan girl for almost 4 years, that is because of One Direction. Most girls in America fan girl about all of the bands that you see. Out of the four boy bands, 2 are my very favorite. They are of course, One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer. My favorite girl band out of the 2 are Little Mix. Let me tell you that fan girls are all over the world. We are crazy, weird, fun, and are seriously serious when we are trying to figure something out...which is like always, but I like giving them private space.





Top Fifteen Songs:

1. She Looks So Perfect by 5SOS ( 5 Seconds Of Summer )
2. Best Song Ever by 1D ( One Direction )
3. Story Of My Life by 1D ( One Direction )
4. Move by LM ( Little Mix )
5. Wings by LM ( Little Mix )
6. Best Friend by The Janoskians
7. Miss Movin' On by Fifth Harmony 
8. Me & My Girls by Fifth Harmony
9. Heartbreak Girl by 5SOS ( 5 Seconds Of Summer )
10.Beside You by 5SOS ( 5 Seconds Of Summer )
11.Unpredictable by 5SOS ( 5 Seconds Of Summer )
12.Gotta Be You by 5SOS ( 5 Seconds Of summer )
13.Midnight Memories by 1D ( One Direction )
14.What Makes You Beautiful by 1D ( One Direction )
15. Live While Where Young by 1D ( One Direction )

Conclusion:

To sum it up, fan girls are everywhere and this is how these bands are known in a lot of areas. It may not be America, but they are known everywhere.

Questions:

1. Favorite band?
2. Favorite song from each band?
3. Liked this article?

I guess this is it, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment