Friday, March 14, 2014

LUKE HEMMINGS

 Luke Hemmings

Luke Hemmings is a 17 year old boy who is part of one of the biggest boy bands in the world. Born July 16, 1996, Australia. He is the lead vocals in the band and plays the guitar. But before this, he uploading of himself singing in 2011. He sang many covers of songs and soon, his friends, Calum and Michael became a band. Then soon, Ashton Irwin joined and became the drummer of the band. Luke's favorite animal is a penguin. He has 2 brothers named Jack and Ben and his parents name are Liz and Andrew.

Opinion: 

I believe that Luke is an amazing and sweet person. He is very talented if you have seen his keek videos or any of his videos, most of them are funny. Luke is very talented and I love his voice and how he plays the guitar, he is awesome! I love Luke, and by love..I mean love!

Top Ten Facts:

1. Is pure Australian  
2. Is currently single ;)
3. Uploaded his first YouTube video on February 3, 2011
4. Most responsible in the band
5. Started the band
6. Loves Mexican food
7. Loves cookies n' cream ice cream
8. Eats the most in the band
9. Plays soccer but amazing in snowboarding
10. Loves Pepperoni pizza

Conclusion:

To sum up this article, I  believe Luke Hemmings is amazing and a very talented boy. I love him and I hope that his band makes it big :)


1 comment:

  1. 5SOS always make my day! I love watching their videos, even the fan made ones with the mashups of funny moments ^.^ Luke is just beautiful though lol
    -Maggie:)

    ReplyDelete