Friday, February 21, 2014

UNION J


Left To Right: JJ Hamblett, George Shelley, Josh Cuthbert, and Jaymi Hensley

Union J is an English boy band. The band was formed in the ninth season of the British television, The X Factor in 2012. They finished in fourth place. They soon signed a record with Sony Music subsidiary RCA Records. They released their album " Union J ". There fans are called 'Jcats' at the moment.

Opinion:

I think Union J is a talented boy band who are very cute. My favorite one is George cause he is just so adorable and his dimple is just making him look better. Also his hair is curly, and I am starting to have a weird obsession with boys with curly hair but only some, like Harry Styles. My favorite songs of theirs is "Loving You Is Easy" and  " Beautiful Life ". These may not be your favorite but it's mine.

Top Ten Facts:

1. George is 21
2. JJ is 26
3. Jaymi is 24
4. Josh is 22
5. George worked at a local coffee shop, clothing shop, card shop, Costa coffee, and Starbucks
6. Josh is known as "The Funny One" in the group
7. George and I have the same birthday, July 27.
9. Jaymi did gymnastics and ballet 
10.  George auditioned by singing " Toxic "

 Conclusion And Questions: 

To sum up this article, Union J is a talented boy band and can sing very well. I do hope that they do become very popular in the future. I am proud to be in the Jcats fandom and a Jcat.

Questions:

1. Who is your favorite member?
2. What are your favorite songs?
3. Did you like this article?
4. Can you please comment some helpful suggestions to help me improve?

Thank you, I hope you liked this blog, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment