Tuesday, February 4, 2014

S SECONDS OF SUMMER

Introduction:


Left to Right: Michael, Calum, Luke and Ashton

5 Seconds Of Summer are an Australian boy band. Formed in Sydney in 2011. Luke Hemmings does vocals and plays the guitar. Michael does vocals and plays the guitar also. Calum Hood does vocals and plays the bass guitar. Last but not least, Ashtron Irwin does vocals and plays the drums. The boys first did covers of songs, but soon became a hit in Australia. The boys released their first song called ' Out Of My Limit '. when Louis Tomlinson in the UK from the band One Direction noticed them and  posted their YouTube link to ' Gotta Get Out '. When they released Out Of My Limit, Niall Horan, also from the band One Direction tweeting the link to the video clip. 5 Seconds Of Summer soon went on tour with One Direction for the opening act at the Take Me Home tour.

Opinion:

I think 5 Seconds Of Summer is a very talented boy band, not as amazing as One Direction, but they are amazingly talented. My favorite song from theirs is ' Beside You '. I think that song specks so much, you might think not but I do. Besides You is an emotional song to me and just very loving. You might think that I am weird but oh well. This is just my opinion, no one elses.

Top Ten Facts:

1. Luke is 17
2. Ashton is 19
3. Michael is 17
4. Calum is 17
5. Calum birthday is January 25, 1996
6. Michael birthday is November 20, 1995
7. Ashton birthday is July 7, 1994
8. Luke birthday is July 16, 1996
9. Luke and Gemma Styles rumors that they were dating
10. Their tour was called ' Pants Down tour '

Conclusion: 

OK, so I think 5 Seconds Of Summer is an amazing and talented boy band that can go very far into their careers. I hope people notice them, not only cause of One Direction, but cause of their music. I hope you liked this article. Do you like 5SOS? Favorite song? I hope you liked it, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment