Monday, December 30, 2013

The End Of 2013

2013 Review

Introduction:

  I am going to start off by saying that 2013 had many surprises for us. A hurricanes appeared, which made it hard for us to get to a destination, food, light,warmth,clean water, and it was hard to keep in contact with others when you need help or anything. 2013 also is when the most caring or famous people died. One is Cory Monteith. He was well known for acting in a TV series called GLEE  as Finn Hudson. It was disappointing because we all loved him and he was getting married to a wonderful girl name Lee Michele, who also in the cast of GLEE who played as Rachel Berry. Another person is Paul Walker. Paul was known in Fast and Furious. 2013 also had one of the best songs of the year and the songs likes keeps increasing by the minute.


My Opinion:

   I think 2013 had bad luck. Some of the most and caring people died, hurricane sandy took action., it made people feel sad. To just sum it up in one word is that 2013 was a disaster. I thought that 2013 wouldn't have anymore disasters, but I was wrong. This is just my opinion of 2013, I felt like it was a disaster, but I hope 2014 will be better.

Top Ten Songs Of 2013:

1. Best Song Ever
2. Story Of My Life
3.We Can't Stop
4. Radioactive
5. Can't Hold Us
6. Wrecking Ball
7. Applause
8. Demons
9. Mirrors
10. Heart Attack

Conclusion:

So this is the end of this article. If you have any questions,advice, or helpful comments, please comment below. I hope everyone has a happy new years!
        

No comments:

Post a Comment